校长来信 Principal's Message
2017-2018 School Year Class Registration, 5/18/2016~
June 21, 2017
School is closed for the summer
Dear Parents/Guardians and Teachers,
From this week on our school will be closed for the summer. You will not receive the Principal's Message on weekly basis but I will still send you the school updates periodically during the summer. If you have any questions, the best way to reach me is to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a great summer!
2017-2018 School Year Class Registration (Continued)
The class registration for the 2017-2018 school year has begun at http://www.livingstonhuaxia.org/registration/index.php since 5/18/2017. All courses except robotics courses are still open for registration. If you complete online registration and mail the tuition payment along with the signed registration form before July 31, 2017, the $50 administration fee will be waived.
If you are new to our school, please follow the steps below for a successful registration:
- Login into your account in our online registration system
If you don't have an account in our online registration system, please create an account first
- Click the following link in the Registration Section
*NEW* 2017 - 2018 School Year Class Registration
- Click Registration link next to your kids' name if you register for your kids or Click Registration link next to your own name if you register for yourself
- Select the Chinese course or any Cultural course(s) and press Confirm button
- Click the link "Register for another family member" it will bring you back to Family Profile page, keep registering more courses for other family members
- Once you complete the registration, click the link "Print Registration Form" to print out the registration form
- Read and sign the registration form
- Follow the instructions on the form for your payment. You can bring the form with the payment (either check or cash) to the school registration desk in the school cafeteria on any Saturday before the end of school semester OR you can mail the form with a check to the school's PO Box.
- As an alternative payment method, this year you can use Chase QuickPay to pay off your tuition balance. Just send your payment to email@example.com. But you still need to print out the registration form and sign then mail to the school's PO Box.
If you have any questions please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daniel Yu (俞强)